©Sharon Quigley 2018 All rights reserved
In keeping with the new GDPR legislation which covers businesses and service providers located in all European Union countries, I am required to declare how I use your personal data in the provision of my services to you.
- I collect only the data necessary to provide my professional services to you, ie. to write and conduct your ceremony to your beliefs and wishes and to invoice you for my services.
- I collect your personal data from you during our telephone, email and Skype communications, and during our ceremony design consultation, and I write your personal data by hand on your client record form.
- I also store your personal data in the necessary documents which I create on my office computer.
- Your name, phone number, wedding date and wedding venue may be hand-written in my diary from time to time, in order to schedule our meetings, communications and reminders.
In order to provide my service to you, I store the following personal data electronically in the following locations and methods:
- Your contact number is stored in my mobile phone and is deleted after your ceremony has taken place.
- Your client record form and any printed copies of your personal data are stored in your client file.
- Electronic documents are stored on my office computer and on my external backup disk.
- I do not store any of your personal data in a mailing list or other electronic database.
- In keeping with our confidentiality agreement, I do not provide any of your personal data to a third party.
- When not in use, your client file, my office computer and computer backup disk are stored in a secure locked filing cabinet in my office.
- I will not take photographs of you or your ceremony without your consent.
- I will not share any photographs of your ceremony on my website or social media without your consent.
- Photographs (if permitted) are stored on my office computer, and on my external backup disk.
- I am required by law to keep all business records for 5 years, which includes your client record form and personal data. After which time your data is destroyed/deleted/shredded as applicable.
- If I do not receive a request for photographs to be deleted, photographs are stored on my office computer and backup disk indefinitely.
- If you would like me to destroy your personal data after your ceremony has completed, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
If you have any questions at all regarding the personal data which I am required to keep, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.
Sharon Quigley CFC